This Thursday 30th April you have an opportunity to get answers on all those HR & Employment Law questions you have.
Bhayani HR & Employment Law have been a source of constant advice for the hospitality industry since the start of the coronavirus outbreak. On Thursday they are teaming up with Shorts Chartered Accountants for a live session via Zoom.
The free event will give you the opportunity to gain valuable advice and information from employment and HR professionals, as well as a chance to share experiences with your peers in various industry sectors.
They will be covering the following areas and you will also have the opportunity to ask questions of these experts:
- Employment Law & Budget Update 2020
- Coronavirus and HR – what you need to know about the furlough scheme
- Employment contract changes from 6th April
- The Good Work Plan and IR35 changes
- Trends and challenges – redundancy, life after lockdown and shaping your workforce
You can sign up for the session on Eventbrite here
On top of this the folks at the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) holding more webinars and have some of their previous sessions available to watch.
Their ‘Furlough Leave: the HMRC Job Retention Scheme’ webinar explains the scheme and includes:
- Who can claim
- What can be claimed, and what’s excluded
- Maternity leave considerations
- National Minimum Wage considerations
- Effects on holiday entitlement
- Selecting employees for furlough and gaining agreement
- Shielding and furlough
The next sessions are on Tuesday 5th May at 10:30am (now fully booked) and Thursday 7th May at 2pm. Click on the date you want to register.
They also have a webinar on ‘Managing a fair disciplinary process’ which covers:
- Carrying out investigations
- Disciplinary hearings
This one is taking place on 27th May at 10:30am and you need to register for that one as well.
They have two of their previous webinars available to watch:
Information on these was correct at the time of recording