Boutique Bar Show London: September 26th, 11:00 – 17:30, Victoria House, London
If Boutique Bar Show (BBS) were a leather jacket, it would be looking pretty cool by now because, as everyone knows, it takes at least ten years to break one in. It’s quite an achievement for a small business to prosper for a decade, so congratulations are due to Andrew Scutts and everyone who was worked on Boutique Bar Show since its launch back in the days BarLifeUK staff could fit in 32” jeans.
BBS comes to London for the tenth time on September 26th, and brings with it the combination of tasting and learning opportunities previous attendees have come to expect:
Main Stage Timetable:
– 12.00 – 12.45: Rethinking Ice with Marian Beke & The Gibson Bar
– 13.15 – 14.00: How three bartenders opened four bars in one year without a bank with Elliot Ball & The Cocktail Trading Company
– 14.30 – 15.15: Sustainability within the bar with Tom Soden & Joey Medrington of Nine Lives
– 15.45 – 16.30: Creativity through constraint with Jon Hughes & Lucky Liquor
Additional Show Features:
– Ice Carving with Zoran Peric – Suntory Brand Ambassador
– Cocktail and Cognac Sessions – Frapin Cognac and Steve Crozier
– Take the WSET Spirit Challenge – complete the quiz and you could win a place on their highly regarded Spirits Course
– Coffee Catwalk – a curated selection of coffee related spirits, liqueurs and cold brews.
– Secret Bar with Electric Bitters. Hosted by world leading bartenders Marian Beke and Antonio Pescatori.
In addition to the seminars and sessions, there will of course be plenty of booze to sample, including new releases from Navy Island Rum, and the new sustainable distillery Greensand Ridge Distillery.