Vantguard UK is looking for a full time Brand Development Manager to work on its exciting portfolio.
The company owns world-famous Mediterranean brand Gin Mare, 1724 Tonic Water, Capucana cachaca, Water 22 and Ysabel Regina Brandy
Vantguard Portfolio Brand Development Manager for the UK
Work alongside UK importer Cask Liquid Marketing driving the direction of the portfolio to increase the value of the brands by conducting brand training sessions, arranging and working events, running seminars at trade shows and implementing consumer events
Drive trade advocacy for the Vantguard portfolio, by cementing relationships with key on-trade influencers
Attend key trade & industry events & present the brands in an interesting and passionate way
Planning, delivering and reporting monthly and weekly targeted activities
- Confident bartender with exceptional communication skills
- Passionate about the drinks sector with an emphasis on developing positive relationships
- Sales and marketing acumen
- Has a keen understanding of the UK bar scene
- Understand trends in the industry
- Receptive to new ideas and responsive to customer demands
- The right person will be able to work with autonomy and with the responsibility to drive the Vantguard portfolio by delivering results.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com