Regal Rogue Vermouth are looking for someone to lead all sales, marketing and aromatic adventures establishing Regal Rogue as the worlds drinking vermouth.
Jobs like this don’t come around very often, the opportunity to build a top quality brand into a world beater whist leading all the aspects needed to do so. Whoever is successful in this role will gain a huge amount of experience and skills and have a whole lot of fun on the way.
Have a closer look at all the details here:
Title – UK’s leading Regal Rogue
Reporting to – Identity Drinks Brands Sales & Marketing Manager & RR Founder
Location – London, home based, national travel and regular evening work
Remuneration – Experience led basic and competitive bonus structure
Take ownership of the UK market across all sales, marketing and brand education whilst connecting the brand with a community of ‘taste-explorers’, as we call them, to turn the world of Aperitifs upside down.
Do you have a love for food and drink bringing your adventurous Rogue nature to life whilst having a Regal style that sets you apart from the rest.
Potentially coming from the world of wine as a sommelier or wine sales representative or craft of bartending in a brand ambassador role, we want you to join our journey to establish Regal Rogue as the world’s drinking vermouth.
An established award-winning brand, no.1 aperitif in Selfridges with national On and Off premise listings, this role will provide the opportunity to grow the UK market with Regal Rogue leading the charge in the vermouth renaissance.
This role will be working within the Identity Drinks team alongside the charismatic founder of the brand, and will have a high level of autonomy. We are looking for someone to fulfil the following criteria of being a Rogue:
- Is full of enthusiasm for the food and drink industry, committed to making every day count
- Is confident and can connect with bartenders and owners alike – an infectious smile and a cheeky glint in the eye are a hallmark of Regal Rogue
- Is resilient, tenacious and does not give up
- Is creative and can find new ways to promote Regal Rogue
- Can identify and manage key accounts in and On and Off premise, driving sales and marketing initiatives, while also understanding the underlying commercials
- Can deliver a Regal Rogue training platform for the On and Off premise, whilst implementing an in-store sampling program for key accounts across the UK including developing and managing a team of trainers in other key locations as required
- Can support sales outcomes and education through the wholesale network and compile sales and financial reporting as required by Regal Rogue HQ and Identity Drinks Brands Ltd
- Can manage their own time, put in the extra hours when they need to and take some down time appropriately
- Is social media active and can connect with key influencers, bloggers and journalists
- Ideally has 3-5 years of bartending or sommelier experience or has been in the booze game for a while so has a great base of London connections
- Some sales experience is preferable, being able to demonstrate you can think on your feet and outside of the box sell is essential. You must be able to sell ‘brand you’ before Regal Rogue.
- Lives the life of a true Rogue through style, discovery and adventure
About Regal Rogue
Regal Rogue is an Australian vermouth range consisting of the Lively White, Daring Dry, Bold Red and Wild Rose available in 50cl bottles. Made using 100% Australian wine with native Australian aromatics and an average of 30% less sugar than traditional vermouth, giving it a semi-dry style ideal for the aperitif occasion.
Unlike any other vermouth, often drunk neat over ice or as a simple spritz, Regal Rogue is driving the category of lower alcohol aperitif serves as well as providing bartenders with a new range of native Australian flavours to develop delicious drinks.
About Identity Drinks Brands Ltd
Identity Drinks was formed in 2015, pulling together a team that had previously set up and ran Instil Drinks for Bibendum. With a wealth of contacts, skills and brand knowledge, the ethos of the company is simple – to have
- A small portfolio of complementary, high performing brands
- The best team
- A culture of shared success and the desire to be brilliant
To apply please send your CV/ Profile with one sentence outlining what makes you the next Regal Rogue to email@example.com