The creative team behind Barts and Maggies are about to open their new venue.
BungaBunga, named after the country’s most risque party, will be a three floor operation offering a cocktail bar and aperitivo lounge, pizzeria, authentic Italian eatery with private dining and private karaoke rooms with a eurotrash twist.
This will be a high profile opening and we are looking for high profile people who are passionate about quality drink, food and service.
To apply, please contact Robin Kay by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Bartender, BungaBunga
Job Description - Main Duties
- Daily and Weekly pour and spec testing
- Daily preparation of puree and cello
- Cleanliness and cleaning schedules
- Weekly ordering within agreed stockholding levels
- Daily fruit purchasing and ordering
- Administration of bartender training & development scheme
- Development and training of barbacks and bartenders
- Insatill and maintain culture of learning and support
- Maintain agreed service standards
- Develop and improve service standards
- Weekly stocktake and achievement of target GP
- Liasing with suppliers & Industry – ambassadorial role
- Quarterly menu refresh
- Stock rotation and wastage minimisation
- BungaBunga representation at competition level
Background, Competencies, Experience
- At least 6 months in HBT / leadership role
- Proven experience of building / leading a team
- Competition experience
- Extensive drinks knowledge, especially in field of aperitif / bitters / aperitivo
- Proven experience of stock control and GP achievement
- Excellent english
Filed Under: Jobs
About the Author: Andy Ives has over 10 years hospitality publishing to his name and has written for trade magazines such as CLASS and Theme. Most recently he worked as editor of Industry magazine (the Australian version of Theme), bars editor of Australian Bartender magazine, and launched (with Simon) www.4bars.com.au, which is now Australia’s leading bar industry website.