Sunday, and the CLASS bar awards, brought London Cocktail Week to a close.
For those in the industry who tried to get to every event, it was no doubt a long week, but talking to people at RumFest on Sunday before the CLASS Awards, everyone seemed very up for it, and the awards are without doubt one of the highlights of the bar industry calendar.
And so without further preamble, here are the winners.
Congratulations to all from BarLifeUK:
- Best New Bar – sponsored by First Drinks Brands • 69 Colebrooke Row, Islington
- Bartender of The Year – Joey Medrington
- Best New Product • Calle 23
- Best Hotel Bar – sponsored by Johnnie Walker Blue • The Bar at The Merchant Hotel, Belfast
- Best Ambassador – sponsored by Le Barman Universel • Phil Huckle, Chivas
- Best Drinks Menu – sponsored by DeKuyper • Hix, Soho
- Best Classic Bar – sponsored by Jameson • Bramble, Edinburgh
- Best Drinks Writing – sponsored by Martell • Jared Brown & Anistatia Miller
- Best Bar Manager – sponsored by Tiger Beer • Jon Cowley, Red Hook
- Gregor De Gruyther’s Good Time Bar – sponsored by Jagermeister • Keko Moku, Manchester
Filed Under: News
About the Author: Andy Ives has over 10 years hospitality publishing to his name and has written for trade magazines such as CLASS and Theme. Most recently he worked as editor of Industry magazine (the Australian version of Theme), bars editor of Australian Bartender magazine, and launched (with Simon) www.4bars.com.au, which is now Australia’s leading bar industry website.