No 209 ‘Gin Duel’ London heat at Boutique Bar Show
Fourteen plucky bartenders will be competing for the chance to win a five day trip to the Napa Valley on day one of the Boutique Bar Show in London.
The No 209 Gin Duel challenges each competitor to create an aperitif using said gin in just 209 seconds. The Boutique Bar Show heat will put 2 bartenders through to the London final in November.
Come and cheer the competitors on at 2:09pm on Tuesday 21st September in the bar at the Boutique Bar Show
- Mehdi Ichedadene- Claridges Bar London
- Brian Calleja- Bonds Threadneedle Street
- Stuart Fritz- Lab Bar Soho
- Nebojsa Kutlesic- Skylon London
- Ian Goodman- Oxo tower London
- Ryan Chetiyawardana- 69 Colebrooke Row
- Andrew Campana- Plan B/ The Loft Clapham
- Jamie Roberts- Harvey Nichols
- Andy Mil- London cocktail Club
- Matt Hawkins- the Parlour Bar
- Nicholas Quattroville- The Anthologist
- Federico Geniale- L’atelier de Joel Robuchon
- Alesandro Pauldet- Graphic Soho
- James Wynn-Williams – All Star Lanes
About the Author: Andy Ives has over 10 years hospitality publishing to his name and has written for trade magazines such as CLASS and Theme. Most recently he worked as editor of Industry magazine (the Australian version of Theme), bars editor of Australian Bartender magazine, and launched (with Simon) www.4bars.com.au, which is now Australia’s leading bar industry website.