Hedonist Bar Manager: £21.5k Basic Salary + Bonus Scheme
Hedonist is your local neighbourhood bar located in Leeds City Centre. Established in 2015 we specialise in curating fantastic and accessible drinks for our diverse range of guests. The venue offers full table service with a capacity of 30-50. In 2018 we were named in the Top 50 bars in the UK and have received various accolades over the last 3 years. Our current opening hours are Mon – Thurs 3pm-11pm, Fri 2pm-12am, Sat 12pm-12am, Sun 12pm-10.30pm
As Bar Manager you will oversee the smooth running and operation of the bar. You will be part of a small team tasked with delivering excellent service and making every person’s experience memorable. You will take responsibility for continuously improving standards, introducing new initiatives for revenue generation with the support of the owners. You must have a real passion for your craft, and be someone who thrives on creating a fun and rewarding environment for their team and leading by example.
The Bar Manager will also oversee the small food offering, and be someone who is will to excel customer expectations. Experience with cocktails and
food is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Monitor and develop yourself and the team to deliver exceptional standards to meet the needs of our diverse range of guests
• Oversee and manage the day to day operation of the bar
• Consistently review the performance of the bar, ensuring the look and maintenance of the venue is up to date.
• Work in collaboration with the company directors to introduce new initiatives and offers to drive further business and increase
• Identify, suggest and implement ways to constantly improve the bar and wider food and beverage operation.
This role requires a leader to be hands on and comfortable with working to a shift pattern. If this excites you and you have the interpersonal and leadership skills we require and you thrive in a customer-led environment, then this could be the role for you. In return, we are offering the successful candidate a rewarding role with scope for continuous development and real career progression.
£21.5k Basic Salary + Bonus Scheme
Gym Membership Scheme
Training & Event Support
Bespoke Career Development Mentoring
National Exposure Through Projects, Events and Brand Activations
Relocation Support (If Applicable)
Please send CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com
For more information please visit: www.hedonistgroup.co.uk