WhistlePig, the No. 1 distiller in the fast growing, ultra-premium and luxury rye whiskey category, is currently seeking a Sales & Brand Ambassador to represent the brand in the UK.
Founded in 2008, WhistlePig is the premier aged rye whiskey, featuring the bold and often untapped flavor of rye. WhistlePig is leading a surge of innovation in the emerging field of North American whiskey. As the most decorated rye whiskey – having received the coveted ‘Best in Show Whiskey’ title from the 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition, WhistlePig is widely viewed as the world’s finest Rye. With the opening of its distillery on its 500-acre Vermont farm in the fall of 2015, WhistlePig has also become one of the leading farm-to-bottle rye whiskeys in the world.
The main responsibility is to build brand engagement with trade and consumers in both on and off premise channels. This will be accomplished by activating key accounts within the local on/off premise universe, driving consumer engagement, trade and distributor education, and being responsible for the results in the UK. A cross between traditional brand ambassador and regional business manager, a WhistlePig Steward is expected to think strategically and creatively to achieve specific sales and brand goals week to week, month to month, and year to year.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call on key on and off premise accounts in market based on specific target lists established by VP executing against company quarterly KPIs.
- Conduct staff trainings and be able to present the brand’s features and benefits
- Activate consumer and trade events to generate brand awareness, engagement and trial
- Be fiscally responsible and accountable for given budgets on a monthly basis
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit; exhibiting passion, ambition, hard work and leadership to drive commercial success
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Must be results oriented and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Self-disciplined and flexible self-starter, with confidence and drive to work independently and meet all project deadlines, including frequently working outside normal business hours
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Knowledge of spirits, craft production, and/or the food and beverage industry are desirable
- Full UK driving license
Full-time salaried position with performance-based bonuses (quarterly KPI goals). Travel and expenses covered. 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
To apply, send your CV and supporting message to: firstname.lastname@example.org