The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) have announced a series of pop-up events designed to give prospective students an insight into the new Level 4 Diploma in Wines.
The Level 4 qualification goes live on the 1st August this year, meaning the coming roadshow will provide a first hands-on glimpse of what achieving the Diploma will entail.
The roadshow sessions will take place in WSET’s pop-up classroom at wine and spirit trade shows, and via its London school. The tour begins at VinExpo New York on 4th March and will run through to the WSET School London session in Manchester on July 22nd. The itinerary of events is as follows:
- Vinexpo NYC | 4 March | 3.00pm | WSET Pavilion, Exhibit Hall
- ProWein | 17 March | 10.00am | North Entrance, EN05
- WSET School London | 11 April | 6.30pm
- Prowine Asia Hong Kong | 7 May | 1.00pm | Hall 3F, Forum 1
- WSET School London | Dublin | 13 May | 6.30pm
- London Wine Fair | 21 May | 1.00pm | Education Zone
- WSET School London | Manchester | 22 July | 6.30pm
The sessions will explain why and how the Diploma is changing, how it differs from the current WSET Diploma, and where and how students can study for the new WSET Diploma.
To attend one of the trade show sessions, check the show’s programme and simply go to the specified on-site location. To attend one of the London school sessions, book a place by visiting the WSET School website.