Love Drinks Seeking Full Time Customer Development Manager
Locations covered: South London, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff
Love Drinks are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their team as customer development manager. The role will suit someone who is passionate about all things craft, and who has the determination to drive distribution, visibility, and growth for the Love Drinks Portfolio. Applicants must be results orientated, and a good listener with a competitive spirit.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this is a critical role where experience and sales skills are required to take Love Drinks forward. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit within the independent free trade, regional groups and activating during key periods to deliver engaging customer experiences to generate footfall.
- Using excellent communication and relationship building skills, successful candidates will be responsible for using their already demonstrable trade and sales experience to increase sales across both new and existing business.Drive distribution, visibility and activation (DVA) to increase ROS for the Love Drinks portfolio.
- Manage and grow an extensive and diverse account base. Develope strong and loyal relationships with key purchasing managers across the On and Off Trade.
- Work alongside marketing and brand ambassadors to develop and execute marketing activities.
- Seek new business opportunities within the channel to ensure growth across the portfolio.
- Be confident in building customer account plans to deliver against agreed KPI’s and targeted business growth.
- Management of budgets to ensure all marketing and sales activity drives a positive ROI.
- Deliver presentations which clearly identifying category and market data and trends to influence decision making to benefit the customer and Love Drinks portfolio.
- Work closely with RTM to ensure product availability for end users.
- Support the wider team with national account callage, ensure attendance for brand ambassador events and brand owner visits.
- Attend trade shows and industry events when required.
- Knowledge of the drinks industry essential
- Good understanding of the UK on trade
- An unrivalled passion for selling premium products
- Team player demonstrating collaboration and communication
- A natural ability to build relationships with integrity.
- Ability to support a high-performance team
- Confident and persuasive communication style
- A high achiever with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to make a difference and make it happen
- Proactive and has the ability to rise to the challenge
- Positive, resilient, self-starter
- Organised and open to change
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Perkbox Membership
- Westfield Heath Plan
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays + 1 extra day for our ‘Love Drinks Birthday’ in August
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Drinks Allowance
To view a full job description and submit your CV, visit the vacancy page on the Love Drinks website