Leon Back and his Bacardi Legacy entry the Queen Street Cocktail are offering a UK/European bartender the chance to head up to Tales on Tour in Edinburgh.
As part of his marketing campaign for this years Bacardi Legacy Global Finals, Leon has been jetting around the world doing guest shifts and knocking out thousands of Queen Street Cocktails. However Leon is a caring, sharing sort of guy so he wants to share the joy of travel with others.
As a result he is offering up a trip to Tales on Tour in Edinburgh on the 9th April. Travel and accommodation will be paid for and you’ll be invited to the home of the Queen Street, Panda & Sons, for a night out.
To be in with a chance of winning you’ll need to create a video of yourself making a Queen Street cocktail. That is it. The person with the most creative and entertaining video will win the trip.
- Video must be under 1 minute long
- Deadline for entries is April 2nd 18:00GMT
- Put video on Facebook or Instagram and use #queenstreetcocktail and @queenstreetcocktail to enter
- No nudity
- Must be over 18
- Must be a bartender in the UK or anywhere in Europe
- Must be able to travel on 9th April
Be creative: Get funny – get inspired – get weird – get entering
- 50ml Bacardi Carta Blanca rum
- 20ml Martini Ambrato Reserva
- 20ml lemon juice
- 20ml sugar syrup (1:1)
- 3 dashes celery bitters
- Islay Whisky spray
Add all ingredients except Whisky into shaker. Shake, then fine strain into chilled Nick and Nora glass. Spray 3 spritz of Islay Whisky on the cocktail glass (one directly above, one on the side and one on the base of the glass). Serve.