Are you between 18 and 30 years old? Are you friendly, passionate and honest? Do you want to work in some of the UK’s most iconic pubs?
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with Greene King, is running a two-day employability programme starting on 27th March, during which you will meet people and learn new skills, and gain work experience within the hospitality industry.
Greene King is the largest pub company in the UK and they have over 200 pubs in London, they offer online and 1:1 training onsite and great career opportunities.
Day 1: 10am – 5pm @ George, 75-77 Borough High Street, Southwark, SE1 1NH
Day 2 (Work Trial): 11am – 3pm @ Greene King pubs across London
What’s in it for you?
- Introduction to Greene King with practical-based activities to help you understand what a typical day at work is like
- Experience a trial shift
- Interview for a live vacancy at a Greene King pub
- Free hot lunch & travel expenses paid on programme (upon proof of a valid receipt)
- Save as you earn’ scheme – generous team member discount at our Greene King locations
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare service
- Employee advice and guidance service