Application deadline: 19th March, 2018
The Chivas Regal global marketing team are looking for a brand ambassador to embody the generous spirit of Chivas Regal, as the beating heart and welcoming face of the brand around the globe. Presenting the brand to large or intimate groups of bartenders, drinkers, journalists or colleagues in a knowledgeable and inspiring fashion to enable your audience to enjoy our products to the full.
Chivas Regal is the world’s first luxury whisky and is a timeless classic, renowned for its benchmark quality and taste, style, substance and exclusivity. It is sold in more than 150 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific and Americas. It is the No 1 super-premium and ultra-premium Scotch whisky in Europe, the No 1 Scotch whisky in China and the No 1 ultra-premium Scotch whisky in Global Travel Retail.
Chivas Regal is a strategic priority brand within Pernod Ricard and in this role, you will help play a part in achieving the brand’s vision of becoming ‘the world’s most iconic whisky’. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role at the very heart of a truly global whisky brand, with the opportunity for regular travel to many of the 150 countries where you can find a bottle of Chivas Regal behind the bar.
As the Brand Ambassador, you will:
- Be the Global spokesperson for the Chivas Regal brand
- Host Chivas Regal events in markets around the globe
- Design and implement bartender and consumer advocacy programmes
- Work on cocktail and drink development for all products within the Chivas Regal portfolio
- Create innovative ways to consume Chivas Regal at product launch events
- Shape the design of bar tools and glassware produced by Chivas Regal
- Play an active role in the creation of On Trade programmes together with brand managers
- Provide regular updates on competitor activities, drinks trends and market developments
- Support the development of material and coaching for other ambassadors within the organisation, helping them to become expert and passionate advocates of our brands
The next Chivas Regal Brand Ambassador will have experience working in the hospitality industry and on the bar scene, both as a bartender and advising brands and/or bars. You have experience managing budgets and your own time. You will have excellent communication and presentation skills allowing you to command attention in the room with all levels and types of people, in addition to the ability to quickly build a rapport to allow you to adapt to new social situations. Although your day to day role will require autonomy, being part of the wider Chivas Regal marketing team requires the ability to act as a team player and work collaboratively on relevant projects.
You will have a sound knowledge of the spirits production process and have a clear understanding of flavour with the technical ability to deliver drinks demonstrations and events to the very highest level.
By working for Chivas Regal and Chivas Brothers, you would join a global workforce of approximately 18,000 people operating through a decentralised organisation with 6 Brand Companies and 85 Market Companies. As the world’s co-leader in wine and spirits you would also join a company with international leading brands and a unique motto promoting human connection – “créateurs de convivialité”.