Pepsi Max London Cocktail Week 2017 – Cocktail Competition – terms and Conditions
Pepsi Max London Cocktail Week 2017 – Cocktail Competition
Terms & Conditions
The Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 517211
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to bartenders in the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) residents. Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Entrants must be 18 or over.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
- By accepting/signing for a prize the person will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Entry Instructions: To enter, send your full name, name of your bar/outlet, regional area, cocktail specs and supporting statement on the online form here. In category one, all Cuba Libra cocktails must be made with Pepsi MAX. In category two ‘Best Ever Cocktail’, the main mixer ingredient must be one or more Britvic product(s) – juice or mixer. For a full list of Britvic products suitable for cocktails visit www.pourmoreflavour.com.
- The prize: the four finalists will have their Cuba Libre cocktail served at The Max Lounge bar, The Cocktail Village, Old Spitalfields Market, London, E1 6EW at London Cocktail Week from 2nd - 8th October. All finalists must be available to attend the final on Friday 6th October and those residing outside London will receive first class train tickets up to the value of £170 from their nearest UK train station to London and entry passes to London Cocktail Week 2017 on 6th October 2017. The overall winner will be announced on 6th October and will receive x2 tickets to Ibiza Rocks 2018, x1 ‘Rocks Basic’ room for x2 people for x5 nights at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, x2 return economy class flights from a UK airport to Ibiza and airport transfers in Ibiza for x2 people. All other expenses incurred by the finalists including but not limited to food, drink and travel are not included.
- Competition Period: The competition opens at 00:01 on 11th September 2017 and closes at 23:59 on 25th September 2017. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the competition.
- Finalist Selection: Entries will be independently judged using a scoring scheme set out by the BarLifeUK and based on a judging criteria including, amongst other things, flavour, presentation and originality. Only bartenders currently working in the UK are eligible for the prize. Successful entries will be notified by BarLife UK and contacted for further details to attend the final. Representatives from BarLifeUK, Britvic and a noted bartender will select the overall winner.
- Winner & Finalist Notification: The four finalists will be notified via the telephone by BarLifeUK using the details provided when entering the promotion by Friday 29th September 2017.
- Finalist Claim: Four finalists will be invited to attend the Pepsi Max London Cocktail Week competition final at The Max Lounge on 6th October 2017. The finalists will be required to attend to accept their prize of first train travel to London Cocktail Week 2017, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability. By entering the competition, the four finalists agree to be available for the final at The Max Lounge on 6th October 2017 and be able to travel to Ibiza for the Ibiza Rocks prize in 2018.
- Winner claim: Please allow 20 days from valid acceptance for confirmation of the Ibiza Rocks prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or prizes lost, damaged or stolen in the post.
- If any prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical or postal failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- All entrants agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.