If you have a passion for training then this could be the job for you.
We have long admired the Mixxit team and the work they do across the country, so much so that it was them we teamed up with when launching the Rookie Programme. Now there is a chance to join them in one of two positions.
Maxxium UK are currently recruiting for two new Mixxit Managers to join their team. We have a role in London and one in Birmingham/Bristol. Mixxit are the brands education team within Maxxium.
This is a simply brilliant opportunity to join the UK’s number 1 Whisk(e)y distribution company in a very desirable role. The role involves portfolio ambassadorial work and brand education/training for the UK on trade for our dynamic portfolio of Whisk(e)y which includes The Macallan, Highland Park, Laphroaig, Auchentoshan, Bowmore, Makers Mark, Jim Beam, Yamazaki, Hibiki.
The successful applicant must have:
- the aura/impact to enthusiastically engage with people and develop strong relationships.
- excellent Whisk(e)y and overall drinks industry knowledge, presentation, communication and negotiation skills are a must.
- the ability to plan, write and execute creative, impactful, influential and passionate training sessions is essential. Strong communication skills are also core to the role.
- a solid understanding, level of expertise and passion for both the On and Off Trade that encompasses a vision for growth despite the pressures on the sector.
- commercial acumen and an understanding of how value can be added profitably is essential.
- an excellent knowledge of cocktails, spirits, bar standards, bar operations, the business of bars, the UK spirits market and UK distributors.
- IT skill set to include competent use of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- a clean driving licence.
Please send all CV’s to email@example.com.