The Distillery Looking For Recruits
The new home of Portobello Road Gin and sister site of Portobello Star is on the hunt for bartenders.
In case you’ve missed the news The Distillery is going to be a big, shiny and rather special space on Portobello Road. We are itching for it to open, but to do so they need some staff, so if you or someone you know is on the lookout for a move (and Swift haven’t already nabbed you) here are the details:
The Distillery, a four-floor venue in the heart of Portobello Road & Notting Hill, is operated by Leelex Ltd, proprietors of the internationally-acclaimed Portobello Road Gin and multiple restaurants & bars, up and down the country.
It will not only be the new home for the distillation of our gin, but also the new location for The Ginstitute, our small gin museum & blending experience, as well as housing two cocktail bar concepts with great food offerings (a modern cocktail bar with classic British dishes and a gin-focused Spanish bar with tapas), a collection of boutique lodgings and our boardroom for private hire on the top floor.
We’re thrilled to begin recruitment for this exciting and ambitious venture and we’re looking to build a team of dynamic, outgoing, enthusiastic & sociable servers who are committed to delivering engaging & memorable service, as well as having a genuine passion for food & drink. As part of our team you’ll need to be motivated and ready for every shift – whether it’s a quiet Monday evening, a late Saturday evening or a hectic Sunday lunch, we want our guests to receive great service at all times.
We’re on the hunt for confident, dynamic, outgoing, enthusiastic, reliable & friendly bartenders who are committed to delivering engaging & memorable service as well as having a genuine passion for spirits, cocktails & all things drink-related.
The right person will:
- Have bags of creativity and a passion for new and innovative cocktails.
- Have a desire to be part of a passionate team led by highly-regarded industry experts.
- Be able to deliver exceptional guest service skills and have experience in exceeding guest expectations.
- Be confident in building rapport with guests and have a desire to share their knowledge in an informative and friendly manner.
- Actively educate themselves & keep on top of new trends & products in the bartending world.
- Work well under pressure and be an effective multi-tasker.
- We offer competitive rates of pay and the opportunity for real career progression (most of our managers have been promoted from within) as well as other discretionary benefits.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com