A new bar is opening up in Islington, London. They are on the hunt for a full team including general manager, bar manager, bar staff and floor staff.
The site will be opening at the start of February and the GM will be required to start beginning of January to help set everything up. Below is the job spec for the GM but if you want to apply for any of the other jobs the same email address at the bottom can be used.
General Manager Job Spec
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Bar Manager to join a new bar concept opening in Islington.
The Bar Manager will plan, direct and oversee all bar operations including managing staff, ensuring product and service standards are met and implementing and maintaining procedures for maximum operating efficiency, the environment is brand new & expectations are high.
- set objectives and targets for beverage unit/bar
- determine staff needs and recruit staff
- performance manage staff
- assess development needs and train and coach staff
- delegate duties and tasks to staff to meet objectives and maximise resources
- set and monitor quality and service standards for staff
- communicate company policy, standards and procedures to staff
- direct and manage staff members to meet standards and objectives
- ensure staff operate within company policies
- organise and adjust staff rota’s and schedules in accordance with available resources and labour regulations
- oversee the preparation and presentation of beverages to meet set standards
- resolve customer complaints promptly
- monitor cleanliness and hygiene of bar area
- promote and practice compliance with fire, health, safety and hygiene standards and regulations
We are looking for candidates with branded, cocktail driven experience, Gin lover preferred but not essential. You must have experience of controlling margins – both liquor & labour will be under you direct control.
Salary up to 30k.
Profit related bonus scheme in place
To apply for the GM role or any of the others please send a CV to email@example.com