September and October see some of the biggest bar events going, one of the highlights is Boutique Bar Show.
As always with Boutique Bar Show you know there will be plenty of interesting products to try.
Some of the brands which you may not have tried include products from Chicago based micro-distillery Koval who are launching into the UK at the show.
Sauvelle Vodka makes its first appearance at a UK show and Finnish distillery Kryö is also on hand.
It’s not all from across the world however with plenty of UK brands also involved including Poetic License, Silent Pool Distillers, East London Liquor Company, Half Hitch Gin, Duppy Share, Adnams, Mason’s Yorkshire Gin and 55 Above just some of those involved.
Some impressive international bars are joining some of the UK’s best, to pass on their knowledge and tips. The Merchant House will be over from Dublin to show how craft beers can be incorporated in cocktails.
Little Red Door from Paris and Rome’s Jerry Thomas Project will also be over to inspire the visitors.
The current confirmed talks and experiences look like this:
- A two hour Aroma Academy Session on Whisky
- A Management Development Workshop with Watershed School
- Producing conditioned cocktails on a commercial scale with Gorgeous Group
- Meet the Maker Mezcal session in conjunction with the Tequila & Mezcal Festival
- Presentation by the Jerry Thomas Project
- The Bepi Tosolini Digestivo Cocktail Competition
- Create your own Liqueur with Gabriel Boudier Competition
Organiser Andrew Scutts had this to say about this years show ‘We have updated the show format to create a more unique exhibitor experience. We want people to go away amazed by the diversity and quality of our exhibitors and the quality of our presentations in this really intimate but unique setting.’
All of that and the show is free to trade. All those talks for free, if only all bar trade events were as generous…
Grab your free tickets and find out more about the show at the Boutique Bar Show website right here