East London Liquor Company is a newly established distillery, bar and bottle shop in the heart of East London.
Our products include a silky small batch vodka and a London Dry gin, both of which are made from 100% British wheat and distilled in our custom designed copper pot still. The gin is distilled with the highest quality botanicals, including fresh lemon and grapefruit peel, Macedonian juniper, cubeb berries and green cardamom.
We also make two luxury gins – Batch No.1 and Batch No.2 that celebrate some of the historical gins made in this area. Batch No.1 is based on the link between the East End of London and Asia and so includes cassia bark (Chinese cinnamon) and Darjeeling tea. Batch No.2 is themed around an English herb garden and so the botanicals include thyme, winter savoury, lavender, fennel seeds and sage.
We’re also lucky enough to import rums and whiskies from the Lost Spirits Distillery in California and Miracle Mile Bitters from Los Angeles as well as a Demerara rum from Guyana which we’ll blend and bottle under the ELLC brand.
This is a very exciting time for the company and, having set up the distillery, we are producing excellent quality gins, vodkas and are working on rum and whisky. We need a committed individual to help us launch the products in the on and off trade in London.
This person will be key to our business and therefore we’d like a mature person who is dedicated to getting our products into the right places and building relationships with our customers. This is not just a sales role, you’ll be helping us grow our brands from the ground up and will be an ambassador for our brands and company too.
The role is full time (40 hours p/w) and is perfect for someone with a sales background in the drinks industry and who has the following attributes:
- a natural relationship builder
- comprehensive and current understanding of London on- and off-trade
- passionate about craft spirits
- proven sales experience
- willing to grow and develop within a small growing company
- provide great customer service to all ELLC customers
- confident and persuasive communication style
- social media presence and tech savvy
- introduce the products to accounts
- achieve listings in suitable accounts – pouring deals, cocktail listings and signature serves
- develop relationships with managers, owners and bartenders of suitable bars, restaurants, hotels & retailers.
- promote and work alongside accounts to maximise exposure
We’re looking for someone who’ll muck in at every level as we’re a small team – we might get you to help out with bottling, tours of the distillery and key events occasionally too!
The ideal candidate will have a rigorous work ethic, excellent organisation skills, computer and communication skills, be punctual, eloquent, charismatic and presentable, and prepared to work flexible hours and travel for the role as needed.
Competitive salary with great opportunity to develop & progress in an innovative and exciting new company. Phone and travel card included in package.
Send your CV and a covering letter to Alex: firstname.lastname@example.org