Book your £10 tickets to LCW’s full week of seminars – all proceeds go to charity.
Trade visitors (that’s you) can register for a white wristband that will get you into the bar events and cocktail tours, which equates to £4.00 cocktails in 250 of the capital’s best bars. Get your trade wristband here.
As for the educational part, the LCW Bartender’s Centre is your main part of call. Ticket’s for each session cost £10, and that tenner does two things – the first is provide entry to your seminar of choice during LCW.
The second thing it will do is go, in its entirety, to the Bartender’s Best Scholarship Trust, the new charity launched by the chaps at the Bartender’s Best Awards, so you can feel educated and worthy all at the same time.
A full list of the LCW seminars appears below, and you can register for your ticket on the LCW Trade Events page.
London Cocktail Week Bartender’s Centre Seminar Listings
Tuesday October 7th
- 1.30pm: What Does It Take To Be One Of The World’s 50 Best Bars? with Drinks International
- 3pm: I want one of those! (How to create a drink that isn’t just part of another list?) with John Clay
- 4.30pm: A Short History Of Long Drinks And How They Changed The World with Craig Harper
Wednesday October 8th
- 1.30pm: Starting a Brand from Scratch with Alex Kammerling
- 3pm: What’s Happening With Agave Spirits Today? with Tomas Estes & Jesse Estes
- 4.30pm: Alexis Benoit Soyer – The Forgotten Hero Of British Cocktails with Jake F Burger
Thursday October 9th
- 12-1pm: Why Style Matters – The Evolution of Champagne in Cocktails with Simon Difford
- 1.30-2.30pm: Setting Up A Distillery: Urban Vs Rural with East London Liquor Company and Cotswold’s Distillery
- 3-4pm: Questions For The Next Generation with Jackson Cannon
- 4.30-5.30pm: Four Trends Igniting The On-Trade with Imbibe Magazine
Friday October 10th
12pm: Moonshine And More: Texas Craft Spirits with Richard Paoli, mydailycocktail.com
- 1.30pm: The Nomadic Bartender with Zdenek Kastanek
- 3pm: How Much Can You Support? (without involving cash or free stock)with Michael Vachon
- 4.30pm: Slow Drinks, Autumn Edition: Ramping Up For The Holidays with Jared Brown & Anistatia Miller
Saturday October 11th
- 1.30pm: The New Western Gin with Aviation Gin
- 3pm: Classic Cocktails with Alfred Cointreau