Twelve of the UK’s fastest females compete in breast cancer charity final this Monday
Monday June 23rd sees the grand finale of Speed Rack’s second year in the UK take place.
Regional heats held last month selected twelve finalists, who will compete head-to-head at 7pm at Oval Space in London. The grand prize for the overall winner will be announced on the night.
- India Blanch, Made in the Shade, London
- Charlotte Berger, Steam & Rye, London
- Sian Ferguson, 99 Bar & Kitchen, Aberdeen
- Claire Houghton, Manchester House, South Manchester
- Charlene Holt, Apotheca, Manchester
- Clotilde Lataille, Hawksmoor Spitafields Bar, London
- Sophie Mackay, House of Wolf, London
- Jessica Antoinette Rebecca Munro, The Alchemist NYS, Manchester
- Rosie paterson, The Voodoo Rooms, Edinburgh
- Stephanie Smith, The Victoria, Birmingham
- Kaiko Tulloch, Bon Vivant Stockbridge, Edinburgh
- Elizabeth Ward, The Liar’s Club, Manchester
Since it’s launch in the US, Speed Rack has raised over $250,000 for the breast cancer charities NBCF and SHARE. Ticket sales to the UK final will contribute to this ever-increasing pot, and if last year is anything to go by, you will get a pleasing amount of bang for your buck while helping a very worthy cause.
Tickets can be purchased in advance for £15 from Eventbrite, or on the door for 20 sheets.
There will be copious amounts of booze on hand, and of course, boobs.
Buy your ticket now and bag yourself a great night and the warm, fuzzy glow that comes from doing a good deed.