Fruit purees and syrups provider to the on trade Funkin are looking for a new Customer Development Executive.
If you have been thinking about making the move from behind the stick to behind a portfolio of products then this could well be right up your street. Below are some more details on Funkin themselves (although you probably know all about them already) and the job role they are looking to fill. It is an exciting opportunity so have a read and see if it’s for you:
Born in London 1999 Funkin supplies fruit purées and syrups to the on trade along with a range of cocktail mixers which feature in both bars and retailers. All Funkin products are 100% natural.
Funkin are the leading suppliers of fruit purées to the on trade in the UK and feature heavily in both national accounts and independents.
Funkin mixers feature heavily in on trade channels, high street retail and travel retail. Over the last three years Funkin mixers have been awarded 5 gold medals and 3 silver medals at the Drinks International Pre-Mixed Drinks Challenge.
Funkin presently exports to over 24 countries with a subsidiary in the US.
Funkin products are available online in the UK at http://www.funkin.co.uk/ and in large wholesalers throughout the UK. Please visit the website for foreign distributor information.
- To support the National Account Manager for London wholesale and prestige customers in driving distribution and volume of the Funkin range within agreed accounts
- To Identify, prioritise and convert new business opportunities
- To work with existing customers to increase visibility, distribution, and volume of funkin products
- Implement marketing activity and wholesale promotions at outlet level
- Develop trade and customer relationships
- Contribute trade insight through feedback to marketing and commercial teams
- Attend trade events, sampling sessions, and customer training sessions
- Create and deliver staff training sessions within key national account customers
- Adhere to brand guidelines and principles.
Desired Skills & Experience
A graduate with previous experience in a sales role, preferably within the on trade or BWS sector. The successful candidate will have a real passion for the drinks industry and cocktails, experience of working within a bar environment would be of benefit. As the face of the brand in the on trade the individual will need to be confident, articulate, and presentable. Computer literacy and commercial understanding are essential, as is an understanding of brands. The role will be predominantly field based although there will be a requirement to work from the London office on occasion. The role is a temporary position however there are opportunities for future employment for a highly motivated self-starter with a desire to progress.
Temporary 6 month contract with opportunity for future employment
Food & Beverages
Dependent on experience
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com