Despite what some people may say we know that bartenders love a beer, here is an opportunity to earn some cash working with one.
Heineken are embarking on an exciting new project to ensure ‘Best in Glass’ quality for customers and consumers, As a result an excellent opportunity has arisen to become a Heineken Ambassador in areas across the UK, managing and implementing inspiring training sessions in an array of leading pubs/bars.
Working hours will be flexible and although part of a team, you will be able to plan your own working week.
Heineken are looking for the following:
- Experience demonstrating/presenting to groups
- Must be over 25 years old
UK driving licence
- Energetic, Enthusiastic passionate, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to organise your own workload
- Constant hunger for new knowledge
- Computer literate
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and booking training calls
Compile regional plans and manage on-going
- Run in outlet training sessions – reaching agreed targets
- Create excitement around the project
- Communicate incentives and rewards to Bar Managers and Bartenders
- Develop and maintain relationships with Bar Managers/Bartenders and HEINEKEN sales team
- Data capture and reporting
Salary: £78 per day plus bonus + car (Based on working 5 days a week)
If you’re interested they will be holding the following interview sessions:
22nd April London
23rd April Birmingham
25th April Newcastle
You must be available on the F2F Interview, Training and Scheduling days.
Training – 15th, 16th, 17th May
Scheduling – 20th May – 31st May
Live activity – 3rd June – 18th August Further Dates TBC (Based on working 5 days a week)
To apply email email@example.com with a current CV – Headshot and Brief description that you meet the requirements.
If you like your beer this is a great opportunity.