Ginstock & Rumstock This Weekend
Love Gin? Love Rum? Love great bars and great drinks? Around London this weekend? Then have we got the events for you.
The idea is simple, on each day, in Hoxton, 8 brands will be teaming up with 8 bars to produce pop-up display’s producing damn fine drinks too damn fine people.
The event is part of Fifteen Street which see’s Fifteen of the UK’s best Street Food Traders together for the first time. Those bright sparks amongst you may have spotted the over use of Fifteen then and figured this might have something to do with that Jamie Oliver fella…… it does. Want to know exactly what visit the Fifteen Street website here.
But enough about the food let’s get back to the important booze bit.
Ticket’s for each day are £26 (or £45 if you want to do both) which get you eight lovely cocktails to sample, entry into the Fifteen Street food bit and the opportunity to win a £1,000 bar tab to spend at the competing bars when you vote for your favourite. There are also 32 cases of gin and rum up for grabs and a free bathtub beer whilst they announce the daily winners.
It will take place between 11am and 4pm both days and being Hoxton their will also be Live Music, DJ’s and some very tight trousers.
- Beefeater & Polpo Negroni Bar
- Bombay Dry & London Cocktail Club
- Bombay Sapphire & Nightjar
- Gilpins Westmorland & Liberty Lounge
- Hven & Danger of Death
- Martin Millers & The Lost Diplomacy
- Sipsmith & The Zetter Townhouse
- Willams Gin & Worship Street Whistling Shop
- Bacardi Superior & Trailer Happiness
- Bacardi 8YO & London Cocktail Club
- Doorly’s & Danger of Death
- El Dorado & Wax Jambu
- Goslings & Upstairs at The Ten Bells
- Havana Club 3YO & Hawksmoor
- Plantation 3 Stars & Mahiki
- Secret Rum & All Star Team