The Réunion Seeks Experienced Cocktail Waitress
The Réunion Champagne & Cocktail bar is seeking experienced wait staff
The Grosvenor is an iconic Grade II Listed property, situated in the heart of Victoria which opened in 1862.
The hotel is currently being restored to its 19th Century splendour as the subject of a £20 million refurbishment project undertaken by owners Guoman.
The Réunion bar, originally the VIP Lounge for the first class passengers at Victoria station with staircases leading to platform one, the Réunion Bar has become a glamorous destination for cocktails, fine wines and great food.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for cocktail waitresses to join our team and experience the polished and professional service that make this venue one of London’s finest.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality industry.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. Knowledge of the English language is an absolute must. You must be eligible to work in the UK. A can do attitude, someone who is willing to help others and learn too.
If you feel that you fit these criteria please respond to this advert with your CV and current picture. We will respond to any adverts that we feel are suitable because of the high volume of applicants we cannot respond to all applicants. We look forward to hearing from you.
Other skills required include:
- To provide exceptional service
- To have outstanding customer care skills
- To be confident, professional and outstanding welcoming personality
- To deliver food and drinks to customers in an efficient and professional manner
- To ensure that customer areas are kept clean and tidy, clean tables and service areas in an efficient and professional manner
- To ensure all food and beverage is correctly charged to the customers
- To have excellent knowledge of the menu and wine list
- To have a great ability of working under pressure
- To ensure that procedures are followed at all times
- Maintain high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
- Ensure high level of communication between the restaurant and other departments
- Sundays CLOSED