Assistant Manager Vacancy – NW London
North West London – Assistant Manager Vacancy
We are looking for a strong assistant manager with varied experience for a pub in North West London. You will be working in a challenging environment where every day can be different. From running the bars at a big DJ or live music event, to ensuring the smooth running of a busy weekend food service.
We hold different types of events throughout the year and there is scope for much more so experience/an interest in events and promoting/marketing would be useful. We also screen all major sporting events so an interest in sport will make this job more fun.
The right candidate will need the following:
- The ability to work well under pressure and to high standards
- Cellar experience
- Experience of high volume bar environment
- Able to motivate and lead a team of staff, bar and kitchen
- An eye for detail and a passion for going that extra mile
- Stock control experience
- P + L accountability
- A customer focused attitude
- Great organizational skills and good time management
If you have all the above and more and want to work in a challenging environment where you can learn every day then please apply.
You will be working within one of the most successful independent pub companies in the city with excellent opportunities for advancement for the right type of person.